Thursday, May 19, 2011

Looks.

I was writing the next sermon as I sat in church and for some reason I could not stop the urge of thinking about Andre as I wrote my sermon out. It was something that attracted me to his ways. The evil I saw was what made me even more certain of how I wanted to pursue the life of Andre. As my sermon began to get longer I knew I was going to incorporate some kind of message in relation to Andre since he sits in the first row. I know that he sees me see him and something told me he notices me as I stand behind the pulpit. In a distance I have noticed Kaleena, though she is some what strange in her stares at me. Every person in the congregation has a certain look. They look at me if they are hanging on my every word, or those that stare but are really thinking of work or how the minute they step out of this room they do not have to follow a damn thing the bible says because no one is looking, but that Andre. Something about him seemed a bit more sincere, and through his look of sincerety I know deep down that we are connected. Spritually ofcourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment